Friday, January 09, 2009

Better



Life is better since I posted on Tuesday. Corban's medicine is kicking in and he got a good night's sleep finally last night. Hopefully he does tonight, too! I even got out to my moms group this morning- the girls in the toddler room told me Corban was pretty whinny but I expected that after the way he's been feeling all week. One of the funniest things about this week was our discovery last night that Corban would in fact take ALL of his medicine if he could give it to himself. WONDERFUL! It is pretty funny to watch your 2 year old squeeze gross medicine into his mouth simply because he is given the control to do it all by himself:) Ah, independence- it has started already! Anyway, thank you for your prayers for Corban, Jesse, and I this week! I think Corban's on the upside now:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home