Monday, October 27, 2008

Jesse & Jess's Wedding (no, not us- another couple with the same names!)

October 18th was the wedding of a great friend, Jess (I like to surround myself with as many people with the same name as me as possible:) The great thing was, the guy she married was named Jesse! I used to babysit Jess back in the day and then when she graduated from college, she ended up coming to my church and my Sunday School class so we got reconnected- now she lives in Australia and is a happily married woman:)

Here's a cute shot of Corban and the flower girl, Cassidy. They were eating raisins while Cassidy's parents took pictures (they were the photographers).

At the reception, I had a great time catching up with Kevin and Jen and seeing their kids, Jayden and Josiah. Kevin and I were in the same grade and attended church together from 4th-12th grade so it was wonderful to see him and hear about how his life is going! After dinner, we had a blast taking pictures of the kids dancing. Here's a really great picture of Corban and Jayden dancing:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home