Tuesday, October 07, 2008

A couple more things...

So, after my update, I realized I totally forgot to take a picture of Corban in his new rain coat (since I promised Uncle Dan and several other relatives that I would post a picture of Corban wearing this) so here it is!


Besides his rain coat, I also wanted to mention my excitement that Corban has Sunday School at church this year! I didn't know he was old enough but apparently, he is- he is growing up! So, from 9:45-10:45 every Sunday morning, Corban is in the 2 year old S.S. class (even though he won't be 2 for another week or so- he's the youngest one in there). Last week, they did finger painting! Anyway, one of the best things about it is that they are doing memory verses and his first one is "I am wonderfully made. Psalm 139:14" I just had to share this because I have been working on it with him and he's got the verse down- but not the "Psalm 139:14" part yet- that is a little tougher:) It is so amazing to here your child quote Scripture for the first time and at such random times, too! We were just playing with play-doh and he busted out with, "I am wonder-fully made." Precious!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home