My Grandma: A Beautiful Lady
My Grandma was an amazing woman. She was a Librarian her whole career and the last decade or so before she retired was spent in the Roberts Wesleyan College Library. When my Grandma passed away, people gave financial gifts in her memory to the RWC Library. Yesterday, her memory was honored and it was wonderful to be a part of it!

This is the building at RWC that used to be the library. They've since built a new library so they renovated the old library and turned it into the above. One of the departments at Roberts that I worked in, Teacher Education, moved into this facility- quite a step up from the old building they were in! At 11 a.m., there was a ribbon cutting ceremony for the building and then they opened it up for tours. Our tour guide was a Social Work major and her name was Jessica;)

Here is the room in memory of my Grandma:)





2 Comments:
I am sorry to hear about your grandma passing... she sounds wonderful! I have to say that Corban is so unbelievably cute! I just want to squeeze him!!! I loved his cute outfit too!
7:08 AM
I had no idea Carolyn Bowman was your grandma!! Your grandpa was one of my favorite professors. He always reminded me of my dad. (There is a computer lab in the new library dedicated to my dad's memory.)
Your grandma was an amazing woman.....you already know that! Her acting and puppet skills blessed so many people. I'm sure you're all so proud of her and that her memory will live on and bless more people.
7:31 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home