Wednesday, August 06, 2008

The last week...


Last Thursday, Corabn and I took Aunt Jeanna to the Museum of Play. She hadn't been in years so she got to see all the new stuff! Here's a shot of she and Corban on the train.

On Friday, we had Corban's long awaited Pediatric Gastro Intestinal Doctor/Dietitian visit at the Golisano Children's Hospital. It went well. I think they were slightly confused on why we were referred to them since Corban hasn't had any diarrhea or much vomiting (the stuff that would be considered gastro intestinal) but they checked him out anyway. They had us do some blood work to test him for Celiac Disease (the disease that would cause us to also eliminate gluten from his diet...in addition to the peanuts, milk, soy, and egg whites) so we are awaiting the results from the blood test. Talking to the Dietitian was helpful. She had me do a 3 day diet diary for Corban so I mailed that to her yesterday and she's supposed to call me back to talk about it. Above is a shot of Corban after the appointment with his cool sticker on.

Sorry this picture isn't right side up- I thought this sticker was so cute. And Corban enjoyed his Snoopy band aid, too:)


Yesterday (Tuesday), Corban and I headed to Kingdom Bound (Christian Music Festival at Darien Lake Amusement Park) with Jenn Swift since Jesse's company sponsored the event again this year and we got some passes. We had a great time! Jenn is in town this week for her Mom's 70th birthday- Happy Birthday Maggie!! Above is a shot of Jenn and Corban on the Submarine Kiddie Ride.

Corban and Jenn in the yellow submarine;)

It went up pretty high!

On Monday night, our new niece was born!! So, Jesse, Jeanna, and I went to visit Lydia Joy at the hospital last night. She is beautiful!

Aunt Jeanna and Lydia.

Proud parents, Ben and Joanna, with their new bundle of joy:) Big sister, Hannah, gets to meet her little sister today!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

I hope that the Dr. visit gives you some answers about Corban's diet. Looks like you had a good time with Jenn. Miss you!

11:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home