Friday, June 27, 2008

Last Sunday's Bike Ride

After going on a group bike ride a few weeks ago, I talked my Sunday School class into going on a bike ride together, too. Ironically, I wasn't able to ride with them since I injured my quad and my dr. told me to stay off it for a few weeks. So, I sat and read a book while the others biked. We all had a great time!

Here's Mike and Janet's son, Joel, chilling in his bike trailer, mentally preparing himself for the big ride.

This is a pretty bad picture of both kids but it was the only one I had. It's Joe and Betsy's daughter, Cassidy, smushed in next to Corban in our bike trailer.

Betsy, Mike, Joe, and Craig ready to ride.

And they're off!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelsey said...

Hi Jess! Sorry to have been so un-communicative lately! You guys look like you're doing well. I have a new blog, it's just pictures, but I thought I'd send you the link: http://kelsey-photos.blogspot.com/
Levi and Dan are coming to the family reunion, but I can't make it because of church camp. I'm really going to miss seeing you guys. Hopefully I can make it to the wedding in August.

7:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home