Stay at Home What?
Over the last few weeks, I haven't felt like much of a stay at home mom. Granted, I have been babysitting 3 kids at their house MWF but I feel like I've had a lot on my calendar on my days off and weekends, too. There is a carnival and a parade today that Corban and I could go to but I decided to skip them and save on gas. It's nice to have things to do but I've been so thankful for today- a day to stay home! I just feel like being home with Corban:) Here are a few pictures I took of Corban last night after he grabbed my sunglasses off the washing machine.




1 Comments:
I can hardly believe how big he is! And just so handsome... Glad you had a day of mama/baby downtime. It's so needed.
1:44 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home