My 29th Birthday

So, Friday was it: the last birthday of my 20's. It felt a little strange; not that 30 is old but I just never pictured myself being 30. Anyway, I had a good day. I had Morning Moms in the morning and then lunch with my Mom (Corban threw up at the restaurant- lovely:) Jesse was flying home from L.A. all day and, of course, had slight delays on both of his flights so he arrived home around 6:15 p.m. instead of 4:45 p.m. like he was supposed to but at least he made it home for my birthday! We got a babysitter for the occasion and went out to dinner with Adam, Alicia, and Sarah so that was a great time. All in all, a good day:)

2 Comments:
Happy Birthday Jess!! What a cute picture of you and Corban. I know what you mean about not picturing yourself being 30. I turn 30 this year and it just doesn't seem real. Miss ya!
6:46 AM
Happy Birthday! Yeah...29! I will get to experience that this December! Ugh... Love the picture.
Joy
7:01 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home