Saturday, April 05, 2008

Update

During the last couple of weeks, Corban and I have mostly been on our own since Jesse had business trips to Newark and Chicago. We've been hanging out with Uncle Dan, going to Kids Gym at church, and enjoying the nicer weather- we checked out the local playground (Corban loved the slides!) and even went to the zoo with Sarah! Last Saturday, Jesse, Corban, and I walked in a 5 K for different charities in memory of an amazing kid, Daniel Myslivecek (http://www.daniels5k.com/race-info.htm) and, after dropping Jesse off at the airport on Sunday, Corban and I headed to the Henrietta Library for their annual Western Hoedown event. I've also been playing intramural volleyball at Roberts since I'm still technically an employee there (even though they haven't needed me since January) and our team is 4-2. Jesse flew home Wednesday afternoon and his Mom offered to babysit for us last night so we actually went out to dinner- just the two of us- it was wonderful!

Here's Corban in our driveway on one of the first sunny days- he was so funny waddling around- walking outside is a whole new adventure!

Here are Sarah and Corban at the zoo playing with some thing designed to simulate how much food different animals eat.

More fun on the animal food thing.

One of the elephants!

Corban and Sarah not looking at the elephant:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home