Does this face...
...look like it was up most of the night again?! Well, sadly, it was:( He slept okay from 7:30-10:30 and then Jesse thought he should put an extra sleeper on him for warmth. So, he went in to do that and Corban started crying and...puked...yet again. Then I came downstairs to begin the changing of the sheets and the clothes and all that fun stuff. After a bit of rocking and holding, Jesse laid Corban back in his crib. Corban then proceeded to cry, wail, and shriek at the top of his lungs until he finally fell asleep at 3 a.m. From 11-3, we tried everything we could think of to get him to sleep: saline solution for a stuffy nose, diaper change, oragel for teeth coming in, holding him, singing, leaving him alone...ugh! So, it's safe to say we slept very well from 3-6 a.m. At 6, the shrieking began again. I tried to give him a bit to drink and rock him but he was throwing a temper tantrum or something so I ended up laying him back down in his crib after 15 minutes of that and got back in bed where I listened to him scream for another 30 minutes before he fell asleep for another hour. I spoke with his doctor's office this morning and they think he is probably fine; they said he probably threw up from the crying. Fun times!

3 Comments:
Been there. Hey...we are coming to NY for like a week 1/2, and will be getting in on Wednesday the 12th.
We gotta get together with you guys at least once. Email me your email addresses to ejfisher@gmail.com.
6:36 AM
Ah, the joys of motherhood. I think those times are the worst part. They don't have the ability to speak yet and you're going crazy trying to figure them out. Brighter days are coming tho.
10:39 AM
I am so sorry that you've a had a sick baby for a while. They are NO FUN! Hopefully everything will be getting back to normal soon - I'll be praying!
11:30 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home