Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Strong National Museum of Play

Yesterday, three girl friends from church (Betsy, Christy, and Janet) and I, along with our kids (Cassidy, Drew, Joel, and Corban), went to the Strong National Museum of Play for a few hours of fun. It is right in downtown Rochester and I have never been there before. It was awesome! The girls told me I only saw 25% of it, too, so Corban and I need to get back sometime. He had a blast walking around everywhere and checking things out- there was so much to see! Plus, Jesse met us at the museum's food court for lunch so it was nice to see Daddy in the middle of the day:)

Playing with the "sand".

Checking out the lit up alphabet objects!

Another sand box.

Corban, Christy, and Joel.

Corban typing- he was loving this because I never let him type on our computer keyboard at home:)

Cassidy and Corban.

Upstairs with the blocks- Janet, Corban, Cassidy, and Betsy.

Corban upstairs checking things out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home