Christmas Eve
Tim, Rachel, and Dan came to our house around 9:30 a.m. on Christmas Eve to play with Corban. They left by nap time and then Jesse and I cleaned, cooked, and got ready for church. And before we left for church, Corban took his first steps! That was pretty exciting because Jesse and I were both there. Then we went to the 4 p.m. Christmas Eve service at Gates Wesleyan Church (the church Jesse and I grew up in). Here are some shots of us at church after the service. (Jesse's parents and Jeanna were there, too, but we didn't take any pictures- probably because we were missing the rest of the family...) Anyway, after picture time, everyone came to our house for food and hanging out. Jesus' birthday cake was good!



1 Comments:
okay, so I love your family pic.
8:23 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home