Monday, December 31, 2007

Bills Game!

On the 23rd, Jesse and I dropped Corban off at church (where Jesse's parents were) and headed to Orchard Park, NY with my brother, Dan, to meet my parents, Tim, and Rach for the Bills vs. Giants game. The 7 of us met up at my Grandpa and Doris' apartment where they fed us amazing food and then my Grandpa dropped us off at the stadium (that's right, all 8 of us packed into Grandpa's car!) The game was tons of fun the 1st quarter- the Bills were winning and the weather was great! And then....the rain started and kept going and going- it was bad. A lot of people left but we stuck it out until we were all soaked down to our underwear and the Bills were losing...yeah, we left with 6 minutes left in the game- I know, we may as well have stuck it out at that point. There was a time in the 3rd quarter when I found my Mom and Rach sipping hot chocolate under a heating vent in the women's bathroom- that was amusing. I found them there after my "meltdown". I decided it would be a good idea to put on a poncho that had been lying on our seats- it was full of puddles but I thought I had shook it out well before I put it on...apparently not. I put it on and got a gush of water down my back. I told Jesse, "Get it off me! I have to get out of here!" Then I went to the bathroom, readjusted my wet clothes, said hi to Mom and Rach, and headed back to our seats:)

The view of the field from our seats during the 1st quarter.

Dad, Tim, Mom, Rach, and Dan.

Dad, Tim, Rach, Jesse, and Dan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home