Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The last few weeks of our life

So, I haven't posted in a few weeks because not much has happened...Jesse was in Miami Jan. 21-25, home 5 days, then in Honolulu Jan. 31-Feb. 7 so those were long weeks being a single parent. I never realized how much I rely on Jesse for adult conversation and help with Corban between the hours of 5-8 p.m. every day! Needless to say, it is wonderful to have him home for now, especially with Valentine's Day coming up. Our Valentine's Day goal is to wear jeans and actually go to the movie theater- something we haven't done in a long time- so that should be fun. The only other item of note over the last several weeks is that we bought a year membership to the Strong National Museum of Play here in Rochester (see previous post) and we've been a bunch of times- Corban loves it!

Here's Corban chilling in our J chair while I put laundry away.

Looking out the window.

I bought this stool for the bathroom so Corban can reach the sink to brush his teeth but most of the time, it's in the kitchen in front of this window- Corban loves checking out the snow and the cars!

2 Comments:

Blogger dawn wilson said...

TOOO cute!!!! Corban has the most darling little face! you are a great mom, taking him to things all the time like you do!!!

9:19 AM

 
Blogger Mom of 2 Cuties said...

We love the museum!!! It's a great place for the kids but I think I like it just as much, especially when you go with a friend or 2. The Wegmans is their favorite thing, even with the new expansion. Maybe when they're a little older they will like the other parts as well.

Barb

8:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home