Saturday, April 19, 2008

Back to the zoo!

Yesterday, Corban and I went back to the Seneca Park Zoo. This time, we went with Aunt Joanna and cousin Hannah and had a great time! The place was packed! We forgot it was spring break plus it was 76 degrees so everybody and their brother were there. We had to park across the street and ride the shuttle in- lifting the strollers onto the shuttle was quite the accomplishment- especially since I was concerned for my pregnant sister-in-law to be lifting anything- but some nice strangers helped us out both times:)

Here are the kids in front of the tigers- the tigers were hiding out in the back so it wasn't very exciting;)

My serious little guy- kind of looks like he's on safari with that hat, doesn't it? He and I now have our sun block 50 out for the season- we're so white!

This Mommy Orangutan was putting on a show for us!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home