Life as usual
I had a dentist appointment on Monday and my dentist asked me what was new. I said, "Nothing much. Just life as usual." Then he and the dental hygienist both responded with, "That's great. Life is good when it's 'life as usual'." And as they proceeded to numb, drill, and fill my upper left molar, I agreed with them. I love my life (even though there are ups and downs). Life as usual is a great thing.

After returning bottles and cans to the grocery store on Sunday afternoon, Jesse and I took Corban to the playground. Here's Corban having a blast on the swing! (As a side note, I took Corban back to this playground yesterday and he wanted to swing...and swing...and swing...so he did 3 different times...and proceeded to cry every single time I took him out.)

Soaking it all in...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home