Monday, May 26, 2008

Jesse's 29th Birthday


Friday was Jesse's 29th birthday- here he is reading the card I made him (this was at 6:45 a.m. since he had to leave for work at 7 a.m.) Notice the Count Chocula birthday cereal!

The Johnny Cash TV Show DVD!
Around 11 a.m., Corban and I headed to the Museum of Play and Jesse met us there at noon for lunch. It's always nice to see him in the middle of the day:)

Around 5:30 p.m., Jesse's parents, Hannah (Ben and Joanna went out to a movie), and Jeanna came over for dinner. He told me he didn't need a cake for his birthday since he was going to celebrate his birthday so many times this year. So, I put a candle in the meatloaf wellington.

Hannah, Jesse, and Jeanna.

Jesse's new tool box.

Dad, Mom, Corban, and Hannah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home