Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Our 6 Year Anniversary

6 years and 2 days ago, I said "I do" to an amazing man. I feel like the time has flown by. I am so thankful for Jesse and the man that he is. We really are "one": complete opposite personalities. We disagree about almost everything unimportant but are in agreement about the big stuff. We have different strengths and weaknesses that drive each other crazy but I wouldn't trade our marriage for anything. May the Lord grant us 60 more wonderful years together!

May 11, 2002: Our Wedding Day

Besides our anniversary, Sunday was also Mother's Day and my birthday celebration with my parents and Dan. So, my parents babysat Corban from 10-7 so Jesse and I could celebrate our anniversary (we went on a hike and out to the Cheesecake Factory for lunch- it was great!) Then at 7, my parents, Corban, and Dan came to our house for dessert and gifts. Here's an awesome painting that Dan gave me for my birthday.

Here's Corban playing on his sit n' spin while we opened gifts. (I also had a picture of my Mom opening a Mother's Day gift and of Jesse and I opening an anniversary gift but they didn't turn out very well so I thought I wouldn't embarrass any of us by posting those!) Anyway, Happy Mother's Day to all you moms a couple days late!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Susanna Joy said...

Happy Anniversary, beautiful people! Has it really been SIX years!?

6:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home