Saturday, July 26, 2008

Vacation Bible School

Last week was VBS at church. I was in charge of the kids 2 and under room. This year, since most of the kids were running around and not babies anymore, I signed out the playground from 9-9:45 and the big strollers later in the morning so those two things really helped the time to fly by. Here are a few pics I took Thursday and Friday:

Snack time! Joey, Elijah, Ethan, Isaac (in the high chair), Corban, Rachel, Aurora, and the back of Drew's head:)

Another shot of the older kids.

Isaac and his Cheerios.

Drew and his Mommy, Christy.

My youngest kiddo this year- I think 4 months old, Lennon- what a cutie:)

Vivian (volunteering with me everyday- she is awesome!) and little Timothy- this kid was sooooooooooo laid back! I think he is the youngest of 7 kids so he is used to chaos;)

Room play- the vacuum and ball popper were hot items.

Christy and Corban:)

1 Comments:

Blogger jenn swift said...

Hey, did Christy go to Houghton? I'm pretty sure I know her.

3:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home