A couple Friday's ago, the three kids I've been babysitting since May 1st came to OUR house for a play date (I babysit them at their house). I think the kids had a great time seeing where
Corban and I live and playing with
Corban's toys for a change:)

Here are
Corban,
Jalene, and Evan enjoying the sand table (Terri- the kids' mom- is the one
patting Evan's head).


Evan is hilarious. He just turned 3 in June and cracks me up. He decided it would be a good idea to put sand in the pool. Then he thought, "Why not my shoes and my head, too?" I think
Corban was trying to figure out if he was supposed to be doing that, too, or not.

All boy.
Jalene has been a lot of fun, too. She will be 5 in November and is smart as a whip. She can write pretty well and is working on reading- she does really well! I've had fun playing Veggie Tales games with her while the rest of the kids nap.

Everybody: Evan, me, Janelle, Corban, and Jalene.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home