Babysitting Cassidy Yesterday
Yesterday, I had a lot of fun babysitting Cassidy, my friends from church daughter (Joe and Betsy:) And Corban had fun playing with a friend all day instead of just Mommy!

Coloring after breakfast. I think Corban may have picked a few coloring tips up from Cassidy- he was watching her very closely;)

Playing outside after our morning snack. The kids loved the sand table!


Cassidy actually started this trend of wanting to push Corban while he was in the swing but I didn't get a shot of it. Anyway, when I put Cassidy in the swing again, Corban wanted to be just like her and give her a push!
Corban finished eating his lunch first so I put him down for a nap upstairs in my room. When I came down to see if Cassidy had finished her lunch, she had fallen asleep in the high chair! So, I put her down for a nap in Corban's crib. Wow- she slept through her face getting wiped off and her diaper getting changed- Corban would NEVER do that! It was wonderful:) Cassidy woke up first so she helped me make some cookies- she was a great helper! She was up on a stool and put every ingredient in the mixer after I measured it out for her. Shortly after we got the cookies in the oven, Corban woke up and then Betsy came to pick Cassidy up. We had a great day!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home