Monday, October 27, 2008
About Me
- Name: Jesse, Jess, Corban, and Malorie
- Location: Rochester, New York, United States
My husband Jesse and I have been married 10 years, our son Corban is 5, and our daughter Malorie is 3. Jesse is an Audio Visual Technician at Cheshire A.V. and I stay home with our two munchkins and babysit four wonderful kids. Our church is Pearce Memorial.
Previous Posts
- Jesse & Jess's Wedding (no, not us- another couple...
- More Celebrating!
- Corban's 2nd Birthday!
- A couple more things...
- The last 2 weeks...
- Lydia's Dedication & Hannah's 2nd Birthday
- Sprinkle Cookies- Hallelujah!
- Babysitting Cassidy Yesterday
- Letchworth & My Library Soap Box
- My Grandma: A Beautiful Lady





1 Comments:
Yeah! Go you! It looks like a fun place to play... How are you? I am now finally getting my life back together after baby number three! We need to get together!
Joy
6:41 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home