November
I haven't blogged in a while so I thought I would post a few cute pictures from this month. Jesse's travel schedule for work was a little crazy for a while...he was in Chicago for 10 days, home for 2, Orlando for 4, home for 3, and then Atlanta for 4. So, those were some LONG weeks but, thankfully, he doesn't have anymore trips on the horizon right this second;)

On the potty reading a crazy Dr. Suess book- Fox in Socks- ever read it? It's a tongue twister!

Sporting his free Mickey Mouse hat he got at the Museum of Play.

Playing with Play-Doh.
Oh, I also wanted to share a great Corban-friendly recipe I made this week that was delicious! I was inspired to make it because I wanted to use up some apples...
Roman Apple Cake
In a mixer, mix 1 cup sugar, 2 1/4 cups flour, 1/4 tsp. salt, 3/8 tsp. baking powder, 1 1/2 tsp. baking soda, 1/2 tsp. cloves, 1 tsp. cinnamon, 2/3 cups oil, 2/3 cups Rice Dream rice milk, 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla, and 3 cups raw apples, pared and chopped. In a separate bowl, whisk 3 tsp. Ener G Egg Replacer and 4 Tbsp. warm water together. Add egg replacer to mixer and mix again. Grease 9x13" pan with oil and flour and pour batter in. Crumble together 1 Tbsp. oil, 2 tsp. cinnamon, 1/3 cup brown sugar, 2 tsp. flour, and 1/4 cup quick oats then sprinkle on top of batter. Bake 35-40 minutes at 350.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home