The Greatest Gift!
So last night as I was putting Corban to bed, he asked me "Is it Christmas yet?" I said, "Not yet but soon it will be Christmas and that's Jesus's birthday." He asked, "Where's Jesus?" I said, "He's everywhere. The Bible says he's in heaven preparing a place for us but he can be in your heart, too, if you ask him. He's in Mommy's heart and Daddy's heart." Corban asked, "What's heaven?" It was at that point I sat down:) I said, "Heaven is a beautiful place with gold streets and huge houses and everyone is happy. That's where you go when you die if you have Jesus in your heart." Then Corban said, "I want to do that." I asked, "Do what?" He said, "Ask Jesus to come into my heart." I said (a little choked up of course;), "Okay, but you have to ask him yourself." He then closed his little 4 year old eyes and said, "Please Jesus may you come into my heart." I said, "Amen." So exciting!! I told him angels were having a party because he's asked Jesus to come into his heart and he said it was a good party. He asked if he could die now so he could go to heaven and I told him I hoped he would wait and die when he was a really old grandpa so we could hang out some more. Ha, ha. First thing this morning, without me saying anything, he said, "Daddy, I asked Jesus in my heart last night." After Jesse left for work, we called all the grandparents to tell them, too. Best Christmas gift ever!!!

1 Comments:
That's so wonderful!! There is definitely some major rejoicing going on in heaven!! (and on earth too :) )
9:09 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home