November News
This post brings me up to date- yea! Below are some pics from this month so far...
Here are Jesse and I with Adam and Alicia's little guy, Douglas Vladamir!! He was born Oct. 31st and we got to meet him at the hospital Nov. 1st- we are SO excited for them- Douglas is a cutie! Adam and Alicia seem to be adjusting to parenthood wonderfully and it sounds like Douglas is doing great, minus the occasional projectile spit up;)
Nov. 3rd, we dropped Corban's baby bouncer off to Adam and Alicia on our way to spend the night with Jesse in Buffalo and we got a couple shots of Douglas with Corban and Malorie:) Corban's main reaction to Douglas was, "Douglas and Isaiah don't have any teeth but I have teeth. See?!" Then he proceeded to open his mouth wide. Yes, he's my son...I love that kid!
Also on November 3rd our newest niece was born!!! Her name is Julia Grace and she was born to my brother Tim, sister-in-law Rachel, and niece- now big sister- Anna. They live in Indiana so we haven't gotten to meet Julia yet but hope to soon- she is gorgeous!
I laughed when I walked into the living room last Saturday to find Corban and Jesse watching "This Old House" in this position: Corban's legs wrapped around Jesse's neck, both quietly, happily watching TV:) I could tell Corban was happy to have his Daddy home since Jesse got home from NYC on Halloween and then had to turn around and work in Buffalo Nov. 2-5. Since Buffalo is only a little over an hour away- as previously mentioned- Corban, Malorie, and I drove there and spent the night in Jesse's hotel room one night so that was fun and a little crazy but nice to see Daddy after having him gone so much over the last several weeks. The above "This Old House picture" was taken the day after Jesse got home from Buffalo;)
These pictures are from this past Thursday (Nov. 11) at 8:30am. Corban wanted to pull the bookshelf out to make a tent then both he and Malorie crawled in and read books- it was so cute!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home