Sunday, June 21, 2009

Malorie Lynn was born!


Malorie Lynn was born 8 days early on Friday, June 19th at 9:45 a.m.! She was 7 lbs. 15 oz. and 21.5 inches long and is just perfect- enjoy the pictures!

Daddy's little girl.

Mommy and Malorie.

Aunt Joanna was our first visitor on Friday and we forgot to take a picture! Then Grandma came to meet her newest grandchild:)

Daddy, Mommy, and Malorie.

So peaceful.

Grammy, Malorie, and Gramps hanging out yesterday afternoon.

Eyes open!
I plan to post a cute video from Friday and today's "checking out of the hospital/Corban meeting his new sister/Father's Day pictures", too, but those will have to wait until tomorrow or Tuesday. I am tired! Glad to be home sleeping in my own bed, not pregnant anymore, and the Mommy of another healthy, happy little kid!! I love being a mom:)

9 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

Yay! Congrats Jess, Jesse, and Corban! She's gorgeous!

7:13 PM

 
Blogger Terri said...

No surprise that she is beautiful! Wow so alert and ready to go! Hope you are recovering well and enjoying the new family dynamic. XOXO to you all - Congratulations!! Hope to meet her in person when we're out in Jul/Aug!!

8:17 PM

 
Blogger Tarah said...

Congratulations!!! What a great Father's Day gift. :)

4:43 AM

 
Blogger Jessa said...

Congratulations guys! She is beautiful! And Jess you don't even look like you just went through labor in those pics! :) You look great. Enjoy these moments!

5:04 AM

 
Blogger Dan B. said...

oh my gosh...she looks like such a Newcomb! very different than Corban with the amount of hair, skin tone seems a bit darker (--i'm not sure), and nose is wider (--maybe like Tim's nose)

COOL.

7:59 AM

 
Blogger Dan B. said...

...then again, she might look very similar to what Corban did. I can't tell and can't remember exactly. What do you think Jess?

8:01 AM

 
Blogger dawn wilson said...

she is gorgeous and you look amazing too!

10:02 AM

 
Blogger Joy said...

Oh my gosh!!!! Congradulations!!! The 19th is Cora's birthday! I am so happy for you and Jesse!!!

7:25 PM

 
Blogger Susanna Joy said...

Jess-
She is absolutely, positively wonderful! :) I'm so happy for you, Jesse and Corban. What a blessing a healthy, smooth birth and baby are.
(Sorry I'm just now responding to this-- have been on a marathon roadie with my kiddos and am just now catching up on all my google reader info...)
I hope your transition is going smoothly. How's it with 2 right now?!?
Love you all!!!
Sue

11:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home