Jesse's 30th Birthday!
Saturday was Jesse's actual 30th birthday so now he and I are both officially done with our 20's! I forgot to take many pictures but we had a great day. We all woke up before 8 a.m. and had a fun breakfast together.

Corban at breakfast.

Jesse opening a birthday present- new pajama pants!
After breakfast, Jesse went golfing with Adam and had a great time. Then my parents came over to babysit Corban so Jesse and I could go to our Childbirth Refresher Class from 1-4- not an exciting thing to do on one's birthday but the only day the class was offered in May! When we got home from our class, my parents left and a couple hours later our friends Adam, Alicia, Matt, and Jess came over for dinner. We had Jesse's traditional birthday dinner- Meatloaf Wellington (very yummy!) After I put Corban to bed, we all relaxed around our new fire pit and enjoyed some lemon meringue pie- a wonderful 30th birthday!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home