Weeks 10, 11, & 12
So, the last 3 weeks have been spent doing all the little things that take FOREVER to do at the end of a project like this. But it has paid off because Corban's room is done! Enjoy the pics of Corban's "big boy room"!

View from the doorway.




The nursery/guest room on the other hand....not so much done. Here you can see we still have a lot of little things left to do. But we know this kid isn't due until June 27th and then she'll be sleeping in our room the first 6 weeks anyway so we don't feel too much pressure.
Where we'll be spending lots of time rocking and feeding our little peanut:)

This is where the crib will go.

So, tonight, April 1st, 2009 is Corban's first night in a big boy bed! He took his nap in his crib this afternoon- his last time! Now the crib belongs to his sister- I've already partially disassembled it- I'm ready to get it out of our room! Tonight is Jesse and my first night- after 3 months- of having our bedroom back to ourselves- yippee!!! Freedom!


2 Comments:
glad your trip to IN went well. the rooms are looking great! how did Corban's first night go? Ok I gotta know - where did you get his bed frame? I love it. I am looking for one with that shade of wood and simple style.
ok hope you aren't working TOO hard! talk to you soon.
7:15 AM
This is Jess (don't want to change the user):
The room looks great! And I can feel the pain of sharing a room with kids - we only did it for a month and a half and that was long enough! Seems like you guys are getting everything ready for baby girl Newcomb. Oh, and Tim and Rach's little girl is adorable. It's nice that you got to go out and help them out.
Miss you!
Jess
4:56 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home