Corban, etc.
So, I realized most of my blogging lately has lacked pictures of Corban! To remedy that, I brought my camera with me to the Museum of Play yesterday where I didn't get any great shots (of course) but I did get a cute one today- enjoy!

Saying "cheese".

Playing at the Museum of Play yesterday.



About to go down the slide in the Mr. Potato Head room. He was yelling down at my friend Mandy and I, "Hello down there!"- that's something Daddy taught him- when our bedroom was upstairs, Jesse would yell that down the stairs to Corban and Corban thinks it's just the greatest thing ever:)
Having nothing to do with Corban, I would like to say that I have felt stressed this week. My calendar is filling up from now until the baby arrives in June. Finances, to do lists, and places to be constantly run through my brain. I'm having trouble sleeping (also a symptom of pregnancy) and having constant headaches. I woke up early this morning and laid in bed thinking, "Why am I doing this to myself? I am trying to handle this all on my own instead of giving it to the Lord." The song Awesome in this Place came to mind..."You are awesome in this place Mighty God. You are awesome in this place Abba Father. You are worthy of all praise. To you our lives we raise. You are awesome in this place Mighty God." I had it in my head all morning and even made my class in my moms group sing it before prayer time today (I'm teaching "Effective Parenting in a Defective World" by Chip Ingram in my moms group this semester- it is great so far!) The song just put life into perspective for me today. I hope it'll do the same for you today! Enjoy Valentine's Day tomorrow- cherish your relationship with Christ, take joy in your relationship with your husband, look at your relationships with your kids as a gift from the Lord, and the rest of the world can fall into place after them. These relationships are too precious.

1 Comments:
Hello! :)
11:59 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home