Tuesday, January 27, 2009

IT'S A GIRL!


Our ultrasound was this morning and we found out we're having a girl! I am 18 weeks now. We are excited!! Corban is getting a sister- yea!!!

9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats on the news. What fun to have a boy and a girl. I am sure that Corban will be a great big brother. Take care!

10:03 AM

 
Blogger dawn wilson said...

Yea!! One of each!!! We are doing the exact same thing only backwards. I am so happy for you. I am only experienced in girls so far but I love all the hugs, dancing, babydoll playing and just all around cutsie sass. What fun!! Congrats!

10:11 AM

 
Blogger Jessa said...

Congratulations Jess! That's wonderful!

10:39 AM

 
Blogger The Hulfish Family said...

Hooray!! Girls are awesome. . .I am sure boys are too, but I can only speak for girls :) Congratulations. . .

11:21 AM

 
Blogger Terri said...

Congratulations Jess! How exciting!! Can't wait to tell Jalene when she gets home from school!

11:29 AM

 
Blogger The Bowman Family said...

how awesome- our girls (cousins) will be close in age just about 3 months apart maybe- how fun!!
Congrats- love, Rach

12:11 PM

 
Blogger Jess said...

Woo-hoo! So happy for you! Congrats!

12:57 PM

 
Blogger Clara Bowman said...

Just talked to Dad at school - forwarded your exciting news e-mail on to him at work.
We are a wee-bit excited for all of you!
Congratulations Corban - you will be the best 'Big Brother' ever:)

Hugs and Kisses,
Grandpa and Grammy Bowman

3:16 PM

 
Blogger Susanna Joy said...

Oh, so excited for you guys!!!! She's going to be so precious and beautiful. ;)

5:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home