Friday, February 06, 2009

Sweet Sheets


I just purchased these crib sheets for our little girl's room:) I think they are so cute- and a good deal! I bought two. I'll let you know what they look like up close since I bought them online. They got shipped today!
As a side note, the above is an example of a small disadvantage to having a girl- the cost. Before our ultrasound, I thought, "If we have a boy, all we need to buy are diapers and maybe a double stroller!" (we have a RIDICULOUS amount of boy clothes!) Now we need to get some girl clothes but that's okay. She'll be worth it! Thankfully, I'm not due until June 27th so I can hit some garage sales before our little angel comes along:) I'll be 5 months tomorrow!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

You're having a girl!! Yay! :)

3:19 PM

 
Blogger Jessa said...

Very cute Jess! Where did you order them from?

9:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home