Monday, February 23, 2009

Weeks 6 & 7

Before the pics of our upstairs progress, here are a couple cute shots of Corban...

On Thursday, Corban and I met some friends at a train store called Ridge Road Station- http://www.ridgeroadstation.com/ - they had lots of stuffed animals that Corban really loved and he was convinced this was Moses (my inlaws' dog). Ha, ha. Here he is attempting to ride "Moses".

On Saturday, Corban woke up with total 80's hair: combed forward in the front and majorly sticking up in the back. Then we ate blueberry pancakes for breakfast so he looked even funnier:)

Okay, now for the upstairs. Over the last 2 weeks, Jesse finished up the spackeling and sanding and we got a ton of painting done. He's also been researching what he wants for our railing along the edge of the stairs- a big decision!- and he bought the trim for the door and cut that. Above is a shot of our newly light blue wall.

Corban's new room- bright blue with white trim! Believe me, it'll look much better with the storage room doors back up and some carpet!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Bowman Family said...

great shade of blue- I can't help but think of KU basketball when I see it- maybe I can get him a red chair and a stuffed Jayhawk!-
much love- Rachel

6:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home