My 30th Birthday & Mother's Day
Well, I just had a GREAT weekend! My 30th birthday was Saturday and, of course, Mother's Day was yesterday so I was pampered all weekend!

We dropped Corban off at my parents' house at 8:45 Saturday morning and went on a morning date. We went out to breakfast, walked the canal, and did some shopping- the weather was beautiful! Here's a family shot at my parents' house after we got back from our date. Corban was supposed to give me this birthday balloon but he insisted it was his;)

Jesse got me a huge umbrella for our backyard for this summer and these crocks!


Around 8 Saturday night, our friends Adam, Alicia, Dan, and Sarah came over for cake.

Coincidentally, I was also exactly 33 weeks pregnant on Saturday. Only 7 weeks to go...but I'm hoping to be early!

Here are a couple shots from Mother's Day. Jesse brought me breakfast in bed before church- wonderful! Then we went to church and relaxed in the afternoon and got take out from The Cheesecake Factory for dinner. My parents came over at 6:30 and we all enjoyed our yummy Cheesecake Factory food! Above is a picture of Corban with the little massager we bought my Mom. It scared him at first but then he thought it was really cool:)


1 Comments:
Jess, congrats on your 7th anniversary and on the upcoming birth of your little girl!! You look so adorable pregnant :) I admire you for becoming a mom of 2 very soon - I'm not sure I can handle it ... at least not now! I'm working full time (from home) and teaching as an adjunct for IWU plus taking care of Alex full time so I'm keeping very busy and at this point I cannot even imagine having a 2nd baby. You're going to have to tell me how things are when your daughter arrives ;)
6:22 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home