Superman Dancing
It's been a wonderful Friday so far. Jesse took the day off to put in 2 new windows upstairs (then we'll have replaced all 6 windows up there!) and finish painting our fence. We all woke up around 8:30 (yea- sleeping in!), enjoyed raspberry muffins and bananas for breakfast, and then got to work: Jesse on the windows, me on the dishes and laundry, and Corban on his dancing! So good to see Corban feeling better today- he threw up 10 times on Tuesday and has been running a fever; just hasn't been himself. Life is so much better when everyone is healthy- enjoy the video!

3 Comments:
Great to hear Corbin is feeling better! Love the superman outfit, man I loved wearing those outfits when I was his age.
Just make sure he doesn't try to close his eyes and fly into the couch like I did. I always remember that when I cut my hair short and see the scar in the back of my head from running into the corner of the tv with my eyes closed. Let's hope history doesn't repeat itself.
love,
Timbo
9:07 AM
the drum stick i gave him....yes! they have multiple functions such as drums (of course), swords, wands to move around, yada, yada...
10 times!! dang. that's a lot of feeling crummy and throwin' up in one day! glad he's better and glad your Friday is well and the fam. is healthy again! =)
10:24 AM
It's so fun to have the hubby home, isn't it?? Makes life that much better! Not too long for you to go - did you see that Corrie's water broke last night? She's in active labor as we speak! You're next!
10:34 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home