Sunday, June 14, 2009

This Year's Garden!

So, I realized today that I haven't posted any pictures of our garden yet this year! Once again, I am not the master mind behind it- I do not have a green thumb!- it's a shared garden with our friends Adam and Alicia. I haven't done any work on it so far beyond watering it several mornings. Really, that's one of my two jobs- watering. The other one is picking the food once it starts to come up:)

From left to right: string beans, peppers, and snow peas. Snow peas are new this year!

From left to right: spinach, romaine lettuce, and string beans. Out in front where you see the cages are cucumbers and we'll also plant broccoli once that's ready to be planted. Spinach, romaine, and cucumbers are all new veggies we're trying out this year, too!

We decided to put all of our tomato plants along the fence this year and see how they do. They get a lot more sun being in this spot and so far, they seem to be growing nicely- we shall see!

Corban checking out the progress. He really wanted to go in there tonight and pick some stuff! Adam and Alicia are growing the carrots at their house so hopefully, those come up, too- it's fun growing our own food!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home