Corban's 1st Birthday!
Yesterday was October 15th- Corban's 1st birthday. I can't believe how fast the year has gone. In the morning, I let him watch some TV (Sesame Street) since he never gets to and we went for a walk outside. Then Jesse came home for lunch and Corban took a nap after that. When he woke up, we went to the pet store to look at the animals and then to the grocery store to buy milk. He really liked the birds at the pet store. He tried to squawk as loud as them:) We headed home around 4:30 to make dinner (steak and potatoes) and after Jesse got home and we ate, we let Corban have a half of a cupcake for dessert- candle, birthday song, and all. Then it was off to the toy store to play with some toys, a quick stop at Wal-mart, bath time, and bed! Over all, a great first birthday!

Corban on his new bike yesterday (from Cheryl, Breanne, and Lisa)- what a cutie!

Corban and Daddy at dinner last night.
We had a big party for Corban on Saturday to celebrate his birthday. Friends of Jesse and mine from high school, church, and, of course, our family were all there. Corban even had 4 friends his own age over: Joel, Cassidy, Hannah, and Drew! The party was from 9-11a.m. so the kids were all in great moods- not cranky at all (although Cassidy had had a rough night so she looked a little sleepy:) Mike won the Cheerio Guess and Alicia had the # 1 on the bottom of her cupcake so they both won Tim Horton's gift certificates. Corban loved his first piece of cake and enjoyed opening his presents a lot!

Corban and I with his "cake".

Experiencing frosting and cake for the first time- his face is so funny in this picture!


3 Comments:
I was waiting and waiting for this post! I bet you can't believe it's been a year! He's adorable, when is #2 going to join him?????
3:26 PM
Man...that kid is a S-T-U-D, STUD! When tim and rachael were visiting they couldn't stop talking about how cute he is, I can see why. happy belated Corban.
5:32 PM
Yay! Happy Birthday Corban!
We're going to be at the family reunion... I'm so excited! You guys look like you're doing great!
5:23 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home