Thursday, September 13, 2007

The Life of a 10 Month Old

So, our little man turns 11 months old on Saturday- I can't believe his 1st birthday is almost upon us! Here are some pictures from the last month. 10 months has been a big month for Corban. This month, he began crawling (a late crawler but that was okay with us- we had a lot of child proofing to do in our house!), pulling up, "playing ball" (he throws the ball back to us after we roll it to him), playing peek-a-boo all by himself (he pulls things over his own face instead of us doing it), and, my personal favorite, rolling his R's (not even some adults can do that- maybe he'll be really good at speaking Spanish!) Jesse and I are enjoying him so much!!

This is how I found Corban this morning- hilarious! Somehow, he wriggled one arm out of his sleeper:)

Yesterday, I decided to "give" Corban one of the kitchen cupboards since he is so curious to see what's in them- here he is enjoying the cookie cutters that I never use- notice his two bottom teeth sticking out:)
Bath time fun with Daddy!
"Here you go, Mommy!" I just love the way this pic turned out with the sunlight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home