A Few Chicago Shots
Even though Jesse asked for a vacation day on July 31st, a job in Chicago came up at work and he agreed to work it so Corban and I went along for the ride. After he got off work on the 31st, we attempted to eat out after Corban's bed time and that didn't go over too well (lots of crying in the restaurant and the like) so we got our food to go and headed back to our hotel room for dinner and TV. Wednesday, after I grabbed some continental breakfast, Corban and I were on a mission to find him some more diapers. We were without a car so we walked the strip malls across the street from our hotel for quite a while before we discovered a Wal-mart. I think I figured out we walked over 2 miles there and back so I got some good exercise- thank the Lord for the stroller! Wednesday afternoon, Corban and I went swimming and when Jesse got off work, we got some Chipolte for dinner, shopped at a sporting goods store, and walked around the local mall. Then Thursday Jesse worked a few more hours until the job was done and then we drove 13 hours home- Corban was sooooo ready to be out of the car by the time we hit Erie, PA (2 and 1/2 hours from home) so it was an "interesting" trip:) But it is always nice to be with Jesse when he's out of town even though he works most of the time- it's better than talking on the phone! :)

Corban's source of entertainment in our hotel room- banging things against the closet mirrors- fun!

Our little cutie:)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home