Friday, May 25, 2007

Jesse's 2 Years Away from 30 Now, Too!

Jesse's birthday was Wednesday so now he's 28, too! (I am only 2 weeks older than him:) Anyway, here a few shots from the 23rd. Per his request, we had meatloaf wellington and green beans with strawberry shortcake. Jeanna, Katie, and Sarah all came over to help us celebrate. (on Tuesday, we also celebrated Jesse's birthday along with my Dad's birthday but I don't have any pictures of that because my memory card was too full- sorry- my parents, Dan, and Uncle Ray all came over for that celebration and we had a great time!)

Corban's new outfit from Karen Hickey- perfect for Daddy's birthday- ca mo baby!

Jesse blowing out his candle.

Corban, Sarah, and Katie wondering why the heck I'm taking a picture:)

Daddy holding Corban one last time before he got his P.J.'s on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home