Friday, May 18, 2007

Our Trip to Grand Rapids, MI





















































Pictures from the top: A couple of shots of Jesse and I playing with Corban in our hotel room, Jess with Corban on Wednesday at she and Josh's house (Olivia in the background), Garrett in a baby bouncer!, Esther smiling for the camera:), and Corban and Olivia- he's thinking, "What is that girl smiling at?!" Jesse, Corban, and I got home at 3 a.m. this morning from Grand Rapids. We drove through Canada and waited FOREVER at the border to get back into the U.S. so that was annoying. But Corban traveled like a champ so that was wonderful. Today, Corban and I are unpacking, playing with his toys that he hasn't seen in a week, and sleeping a little bit extra (not as much as I would like to, though!) Unfortunately, Jesse had to be at work at 8 a.m.- good thing it's Friday- hopefully, he can catch up on some sleep this weekend. We had a great time in Grand Rapids. It was nice to be with Jesse while he was traveling- to eat dinner together each night and sleep in the same bed. Too bad we can't go with him everywhere he travels for work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home