April 2006


So, here are two pictures of the Bowman family at Christmas time- some cousins and then the immediate family. It was fun to see Tim and Rach at the holidays, especially since last Christmas was so crazy with them gettting married on New Year's. Jesse and I are doing well right now. He continues to travel a lot for Cheshire. He just left for Toronto this morning. This is his first trip to Canada so we are thinking that we shouldn't talk on our cell phones as much this time or we're going to get charged a ton. Bummer. But he will be back in just 4 days so this is a short trip. Later this month, Jesse heads to Anaheim, CA. That will be his first trip to California. I wish I was going with him! But I have something to look forward to also. I am taking off work April 17-21 for Flower City Work Camp. Flower City is this awesome thing in Rochester that all area churches can participate in. We have work teams that consist of teenagers and adult leaders that go into the city of Rochester and fix up the homes of home owners that can't afford to do it themselves. The work teams do anything from painting to plumbing to roofing. It is crazy. Then there are also sidewalk club teams that consist of teenagers and adult leaders that go into the city of Rochester and hang out with kids. They play games, teach Bible verses, sing songs, etc. And I have the privledge of helping with a Sidewalk Club so I am really excited about that. It will be awesome. Well, that's about it on our end. We are looking forward to Easter and celebrating the reserection of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home