Saturday, November 19, 2005

Update

So, we haven't written anything in 5 months...I know what you're thinking- what's the point of having this blog?! Well, I'll tell you- we started it so people could see pictures of the house we bought in 9/04 but now it seems like it's just common decency to update you people.

No babies yet. I know that's what you're all wondering:) Ha, ha. But I (Jess) start a new job on Monday. I'll still be at Roberts but I'm changing departments. Hopefully, that will be a good change. Jesse is still at Cheshire A.V. and he travels a lot for trade shows. This year, he's been to Orlando, New Orleans, Seattle, Vegas, Denver, Chicago, and Scottsdale, AZ (near Phoenix) to name a few so he's getting to know some cool cities.
Other than our jobs, not too much new going on. We climbed a mountain in August in the Adirondack's, went to IWU homecoming and visited Tim and Rach in Missouri in early October, and visited Adam and Alicia in Maryland Halloween weekend. Good times:)
Jesse, Dad Newcomb, Ben, and Nathan are out deer hunting right now on Ben and Joanna's land. Hopefully, they get something. Us girls are just relaxing in the house. Joy is sleeping. Jesse and I woke up at 3:30 am so it's been a long Saturday already. Maybe I'll type an update again in 5 more months!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home