Thursday, August 31, 2006
About Me
- Name: Jesse, Jess, Corban, and Malorie
- Location: Rochester, New York, United States
My husband Jesse and I have been married 10 years, our son Corban is 5, and our daughter Malorie is 3. Jesse is an Audio Visual Technician at Cheshire A.V. and I stay home with our two munchkins and babysit four wonderful kids. Our church is Pearce Memorial.


2 Comments:
Jess, how's the baby? I linked to you from Jenn Swift. Do you love being a mommy? congrats! My 2 aren't so little anymore. 7 and almost 5! You may wonder who I am...Lisa (Lytle) Huber. Remember me? IWU, Camp, ...
I hope you love being a mommy. One word of advice...get connected with a MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) group! It's been a lifeline for me!
7:33 PM
Hey Lisa! Sorry it has taken me MONTHS to get back with you! i'm finally getting more into this blogging thing now that corban is getting older and i want to share pictures:) yes, i do LOVE being a mom so far- it is just wonderful. i can't believe yours are so old- time just flies! great to hear from you- take care:)
8:27 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home