Thursday, June 21, 2007

Jesse's First Father's Day!

So, Jesse's first Father's Day turned out to be a good one. After church and a couple of hours at home, we were off to my parents' house so Jesse could help my Dad with some outside work (a little Father's Day gift for my Dad!). Then we had dinner and hung out together. Dan was able to come home from camp to join us, too, so that was great!

My parents' Father's Day gift to Jesse: a bike helmet for Corban! Now he's one step closer to taking our little guy out for a ride! As you can see, Corban is more into eating the bow than what's on his head:)

Dan and Dad displaying a couple of gifts: a few pictures of Jesse and Corban that I framed for him to put on his desk at work and the 2nd Pirates of the Caribbean movie that Jesse, Dan, Corban, and I bought for my Dad.

Corban and Daddy the day before Father's Day. Corban is saying, "I am 8 months and 1 day old- ahhhhhh!!" (notice the clenched fists- he really means it!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home