Mel Came to Visit!

My college roommate, Mel, was in town for her cousin's wedding so she came a few days early to hang out with Jesse, Corban, and I. I picked her up at her cousin's place on Wednesday morning (8/15) and we headed to Pittsford for a yummy lunch of sprouts, humus, and coffee (you'd think that was funny if you were there) and walked the canal a bit. Then we came back to my house to relax before Jesse got home. After dinner and getting Corban to bed, Mel and I went out to rent a movie and then the 3 of us watched it (we rented "Fracture" with Antony Hopkins and Ryan Gosling- pretty good movie) while devouring chips and salsa and some margaritas. Thursday, Joy, Anthony, Cora, and Abby came to visit us! More on their visit next blog.

1 Comments:
I am so jealous that you guys got to see each other! One of us always seems to be missing! Sounds like you had a memorable time at the beach - so much for NY beaches! THE NJ SHORE RULES!!
Jess
4:32 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home