Christmas Eve
That's right, it's February 1st and I'm finally posting pictures from Christmas Eve! The last two months have been pretty crazy as I'm sure they've been for most of you. So, today I'm left with a million pictures to post but I figure they're better late than never. Someday, I may actually print some of these pictures and put them in a photo album or- wishful thinking!- put them in a scrapbook so I need to write about what happened with all these pictures before I forget- enjoy fellow bloggers!
December 24, 2009:
I took this picture the eve of Christmas Eve: our family Christmas with just Jesse, Corban, Malorie, and I. I wanted to get a picture of the tree and gifts before Corban woke up wanting to de-bow everything he could get his hands on:)
Our stockings- Malorie's stocking was a new addition this year- her first Christmas!
So cute!
Mommy and Malorie Christmas Eve morning.
Daddy, Corban, and Malorie. In Corban's right hand: one of his stocking stuffers, temporary "Cars" tattoos.
Corban's Christmas gift from us- a bike! I admit, this is not the best picture but it's the only semi-good one we got (out of the two he allowed us to take of him;) I've been pushing him around it in the basement most of January and he hasn't quite figured out how to push the pedals or steer yet but he'll learn!
Malorie's Christmas gift from us- the Fisher Price Learning Letters Mailbox. Of course, Corban enjoyed Malorie's gift much more than his own!
I got Jesse a new Leatherman for Christmas since he lost his other one a few years ago. He was pretty excited about it.
And Jesse got me this awesome digital photo frame- so cool!
Our kitchen table after breakfast, gifts, and lighting our advent candles. I made a Corban-friendly coffee cake for breakfast that turned out okay. I'd like to mess with the recipe some more. I used soy yogurt instead of sour cream and I think I would reduce that the next time I make it. Other than that, it contained vegan chocolate chips and lots of cinnamon- yum! Corban helped me make our advent wreath earlier in December and it turned out pretty awesome. We had fun lighting the candles throughout the Christmas season and remembering Christ's birth. Corban referred to the wreath as Jesus' birthday cake (I think because we were lighting candles:)
After our family Christmas, we packed up our cars and got dressed up for church.


2 Comments:
:) Penelope had those same red/white snowflake PJ's. Love it! :)
10:22 AM
...also, love the FOUR stockings! We have five this year! :)
10:24 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home