Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Yesterday: a GREAT day!

Yesterday was a wonderful, relaxing day. I made homemade waffles in our waffle iron for Corban and I- cinnamon raisin ones! Then we called Aunt Rach to wish her a Happy Birthday- Corban and I sang to her on speaker phone (well, I mostly did the singing) and then we got ready for the day. We went to the zoo from 12-2 and were some of the only people there because it was only a high of 50 out. It was fun to let Corban run around the zoo and not worry about crowds. He had a great time. We watched the sea lions swim while we ate our lunches and had a private showing of the elephants doing all their cool tricks- so neat! When we got home from the zoo, we made Corban-friendly chocolate chip cookies and hot chocolate- so yummy on a cold day! Then I laid both kids down for naps at 4 pm and turned "Ellen" on while I did dishes, laundry, blogging, and made dinner (ahhh, multi-tasking). When Jesse got home from work, both kids were still sleeping. Wonderful!

Here's a shot of Corban after his chocolate chip cookie. I didn't get it in the picture but he drank his hot chocolate through a straw- so cute!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dan B. said...

sometimes hot chocolate's too hot to drink straight... GOTTA GO THE ROUTE OF THE STRAW!

3:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home