Monday, December 21, 2009
About Me
- Name: Jesse, Jess, Corban, and Malorie
- Location: Rochester, New York, United States
My husband Jesse and I have been married 10 years, our son Corban is 5, and our daughter Malorie is 3. Jesse is an Audio Visual Technician at Cheshire A.V. and I stay home with our two munchkins and babysit four wonderful kids. Our church is Pearce Memorial.


1 Comments:
I love the little one's...AND MY SISTER! Such a beautiful wife and mother!! I enjoyed your 2010 letter and how you edified each person in your family. That kind of encouragement can give people confidence. For whatever reason it actually makes me think of the scripture that says that we'll praise our Father in heaven when we see people's good works.
I enjoyed Mario Kart and hanging out with you over this Christmas break. Whether corny or not, I don't care, I leave you with this for the New Year: "May our Lord Jesus Christ himself and God our Father, who loved us and by his grace gave us eternal encouragement and good hope, encourage your hearts and strengthen you in every good deed and word."
6:55 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home