Friday, November 13, 2009

My New Job!

Even though I'm not finished up at Roberts yet (my last day is set for December 23rd- and I only need to work 18 more hours by then- yahoo!), a babysitting opportunity came along so I took it:) It is a great fit for our family so far: Tuesdays and Thursdays 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Great hours and great kids! Rinnah is 6 months so not too much older than Malorie. And Malachi is 2 so he's a perfect playmate for Corban.

It was only around 50 out yesterday, so I had Rinnah bundled up in a blanket and held her most of the time we were outside except when I put her in this swing- notice I tried to cover her one foot up with her fleece pants to keep that foot warm;) She was happy so she must have been warm enough!

Malachi and Corban playing in their "nest" of leaves.

Malorie napping in the kitchen while the rest of us played outside.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tarah said...

I know whose kids those are!! :)

7:41 PM

 
Blogger Tarah said...

yes, i know Laura from camp and reconnected thanks to facebook.

11:00 AM

 
Blogger Dan B. said...

well, if there's the possibility/ potential for more kids in your future than babysitting 2 in addition to corban and malorie would seem to be good practice. and fortunately, its not babysitting 4 kids ALL DAY LONG so that's good.

seems like corban and malachi are having decent fun around each other... cool.

3:16 PM

 
Blogger Dan B. said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

3:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home