Monday, August 17, 2009

Kingdom Bound '09

Will be doing a lot of blogging today- have to get caught up! It has been a busy August so far. We went to Kingdom Bound at Darien Lake Amusement Park again this year and had a great time! This year Jesse, Adam, Alicia, Joy, and- of course- Malorie got to come with Corban and I!

It took us a long time to find these rides but we succeeded! Jenn Swift and I discovered them last year- rides for kids 48" and shorter- Corban loved them! Plus, Bob the Builder was in that area performing so Corban was enamored by that:) Here's a shot of Corban and I on the submarine ride.

Jesse and Corban on the monster trucks ride.

Corban, Aunt Joy, and I hanging out in the water- that was some cold water! But Corban loved it all- especially watching kids come off one of the little water slides. He is funny:) And, THANK YOU Alicia (and Adam and Jesse the one time) for watching the kids twice so Joy and I could ride the Boomerang Roller coaster and the Tornado!! I love rides!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home